Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday! Not much interesting to report today, it was professional development day at work. A 7 Habits workshop facilitator came and it was pretty torturous-only because I've been through the entire workshop twice before! I'm all for Franklin Covey's 7 Habits, don't get me wrong. But having a loud mouthed guy scream in your face all day was not motivating. Some facilitators are just better then others and the guy who presented was certainly not the best Covey's got to offer! Have any of you read 7 Habits for Highly Effective People? What do you think about self-help type books?....
I tried some cinnamon raison granola with my fage this morning. It was a nice change. I love granola! It's so filling, I just wish it didn't have so many calories. Blah.
Lunch was catered at the school. Under this saucy mess is Parmesan chicken. Not the best. But at least it was free:)
I had to stay late tonight to interview new students for the upcoming school year. It was hard to get into it when I know I'll never get the chance to get to know them. It was actually pretty hard. But it's alright, I know everything will work out....I'm glad I had packed my peanut butter sandwich. I was starving after school.
Dinner was not the very best choice. I ate 3 pieces as well. I kind of threw in the towel with choosing Freshetta. What are you gonna do?
I had a little cup of rainbow sherbet for dessert. Delish! Only 120 calories per serving as well.
We walked our doggie, Reggie down to King Tomato-the produce sanctuary. We are ready for some more delicious smoothies! I tried to buy some more veggies to try out. We'll see how it goes!

Work-out:
-I didn't make time for it. When I have to stay late at work then I know ahead of time that in order to get a work out in I must go in the morning. This morning around 5:45am it just wasn't happening!

So happy for the weekend! Hope you all have fantastic plans!

2 comments:

ellie

hehe...that doesn't sound like the most fun! I don't really read self-help books. Some of them have some great stuff in them but also a lot of baloney to read through to pick apart the good stuff :P

free food is always good :P also a HUGE granola fan here! I generally bulk it out with fruit or a 'lighter' cereal (or crumble granola bars instead) because I could quite easily eat a couple of cups worth, lol. It's good stuff!

enjoy your friday and have a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous

You've been working so hard! Don't stress too much about a day that's not 100% perfect, health-wise... you WILL get back on track, and having a good attitude and not obsessing about it is much healthier in the long run. Not to lecture you, of course! Love ya, girly.

Brooke's Ball Buster  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO