Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Biggest Loser Finale Tonight 8pm/eastern

Tuesday is the Ultimate TV night. The Biggest Loser and American Idol. Tonight was TBL Finale and it was phenomenal! So inspiring. I have genuinely considered gaining 150lbs. and trying out for the show. I probably should strive to be one of the trainers rather then a contestant but it's just such a fantastic show. I am so grateful for it's inspiration and the influence it has on our nation:)

B-fast was the filling Kashi 7 Whole Grain Nuggets. Although this cereal has more calories(210) per serving then most cereals it's worth it because it is so filling. Real quality calories.
Lunch was a Lean Cuisine Fettucine Alfredo. Delish! I'm not happy about the sodium content but like I said in previous posts it's better then what the corner store has to offer. My goal is to cook more meals that give me healthy leftovers....I didn't take a picture but I had some greek yogurt, honey, and granola and Starbucks after work.
Dinner was the All American meal. Meat and potatoes. This chicken looks heinous but it's one of those rotisserie chickens you can buy at the grocery store already cooked, so yummy! My hubby added a tiny bit of butter and brown sugar to the sweet potatoes and they were so good as usual. I just wish corn had more nutritional value. It's one of the least nutritional veggies but it's my favorite. Hate how that works out.
Dessert tonight was Klondike Sugar Free Krunch Bar. This is such a satisfying treat weighing in at only 170cals. You've gotta get some, people.

Workout:
-I have been sorta sick all day. Not sure if it's allergies or cold but it sucked the energy right out of me. I should have gone to the gym to at least walk on the treadmill but I didn't;P

Oh man, Helen won??? Ahhhhhh!! I was rooting for Mike. Gosh dang it.

2 comments:

Mimi

I <3 Mike.

Thanks for the gym tips! I think I'm going to sign up, then beg my parents for the training as a b-day present. I can probably talk the gym director into a student discount.

That Klondike looks fab!

gabe

I can't believe Helen won! It should have been Tara. All three of them looked great though.

Brooke's Ball Buster  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO