Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is it Friday yet??

I'm just glad tomorrow is Friday. The rain is supposed to calm down and it'll probably be humid enough to take a sponge bath outside...so you know that's a good thing, right??

Same ole fav breakfast, greek yogurt, strawberries, and granola.
I hit the snooze button a few too many times and didn't have time to make my lunch. Obviously I'm just making excuses for eating a bagel and cream cheese for lunch but that's just what I wanted. The corner store doesn't offer much health food and they certainly didn't have whole wheat bagels. I also ate a banana and some pretzels....are bagels really that bad for you?
Pre-workout snack. Berry is the best SoyJoy flavor by far.
I was sooo hungry after my work-out so I got some oriental snack mix and fruit leather to eat on the subway home.
Dinner's recipe, Chicken Pot Pies was under the "intermediate" level and that's 1 level too hard for me but my husband chose it and cooked it so no complaining here;) It was a healthy version of the traditional pot pie being made with phyllo dough instead of fattening crusts. Try it out soon, you'll enjoy.

Ditto last nights dessert. I can't see myself getting sick of it, EVER!

Work-out:
-15 Min Stair Stepper (106 cals)
-25 Min Treadmill (225 cals)

Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend?

1 comments:

gabe

Let me just say that the pot pies were delicious! We should go on a run today. What do you think

Brooke's Ball Buster  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO