Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hope you had a splendid Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day momma's! I'm hoping this will be my last childless mother's day:) We didn't do anything TOO special today considering my momma and mom-in-law are 2,200 miles away. We did hit up some sweet street fairs in the city and we tried to do some intense shopping but we are just a little bit too cheap;)
I added extra strawberries today to my FAV breakfast(greek yogurt, granola is under there)
Hubbie and I shared some Chipotles for lunch.
Watermelon means summer to me. Love it!
This was my first LaraBar ever. Let me tell you, it was AMAZING! Best health bar ever invented. It tasted fresh, like it was just baked. So so good. I got lots of flavors so I'll keep you updated.
Dinner was Gabe's favorite, spaghetti. I should have made 100% whole wheat pasta but I was too lazy. My bad.
I was still hungry a couple hours later so I satisfied that with some Cinnamon Life. Oh yeah, I also had a Sugar Free Klondike bar. It totally hit the spot.

Work-out:
-Shopping the streets of Manhattan for 3 hours!!!

I really hope you all had a fabulous weekend and that this week will be even better. Thank you for everyone's support. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to run this blog but I'm grateful for your comments. Thank you for reading!

1 comments:

Andrea [bella eats]

Hi Brooke! Great name...its my middle and I've always loved it. :) Congrats on starting a food blog! It is such a great motivator to start and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I know I was much better about my diet and exercise when I actually posted all of my eats daily. Good luck with everything, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

Brooke's Ball Buster  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO