Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm a slacker!!

I have not been on top of my game these past few days. I have been so overwhelmed with work and home responsibility it's been out of control. These are the times that I have to cling to my resolution to be healthy. These are the times when I want to abort mission; Get Healthy and just take the easy way out....fast food, no exercise, comfort eating. All a very bad combination. It's easy to make excuses. We all have 1001+ reasons why we don't make it to the gym or why we didn't have time to make a healthy nutritious meal but the truth of the matter is that, that's life and if we don't learn how to adjust to a hectic schedule then we will never reach our goals. That is not a possibility for me. It is times like these in life that our resolution should be stronger then ever to make good choices. When we are overwhelmed, overworked, under-rested, is exactly when we need to eat right, get adequate sleep, and exercise! Do you guys have a hard time sticking to your healthy regime when life gets chaotic? How do you deal with it? I need better coping mechanisms. I need your help!!!

0 comments:

Brooke's Ball Buster  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO